Do you need to buy extra software for this course?
But you need some equipment for your YouTube channel.
I'll talk about equipment in the course.
Why a course when it’s free on YouTube?
The goal of YouTube and a course are different.
Goal of YouTube: get more subscribers, expand brand awareness and establish authority to get eyes on my product.
Goal of course: teach you YouTube.
YouTube is part of the sales funnel (I will teach you that in the course).
On top of that, I won't put every tutorial on YouTube because there are topics that are too competitive to rank for or nobody would click on.
Instead of going all over the place, there is a chronological structure in the course.
This takes you step-by-step from a beginner with no knowledge to a beginner with pro knowledge to jump start your YouTube channel.
I'm teaching a formula that you can apply to your own business and channel.
The exact formula that I used to start the "social video plaza"-YouTube channel.
The advantages of a course:
- one experienced teacher
- one resource: everything is in one place for convenience
- time saver: you don’t have to go and hunt for information (which is time consuming)
- step-by-step approach, information builds up gradually. I start at the beginning end at the end
What’s the language of the course?
What equipment do you need to take optimal advantage of this course?
- A camera (a phone or webcam is enough)
- a computer that can run video editing software (windows/mac doesn’t matter)
How can I pay for the course?
Currently the webshop only supports credit card and Paypal.